Today, I’m very excited to write this blog, as this is my first blogging award.😃 I’m very happy to announce that I’ve been nominated for my first blogging award- The Mystery Blogger Award. I’m really very thankful to Manvi for nominating me for this award. Manvi is an amazing blogger with great posts, if you haven’t read her posts,read them now on, https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/63651542
Now, let’s see what’s further,
So, What is Mystery Blogger Award?
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates.They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get.This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
The general rules of this award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions to the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice;with one weird or funny question(specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Now let’s start…….
Manvi’s five questions:
- Who is your favourite blogger whose blogs really inspire you?
My favourite blogger is Manvi Yaduvanshi who has also nominated me for this award, because when I first came to WordPress as a newbie, she was the first blogger whose blogs I had read and I liked them so much that I started following her blogs. Also, at one point of time in my blogging experience, I was going to end my blog when I read about this blog and it motivated me to continue blogging. I’ve wrote about it in one of my blogs,too. https://devangiwriter.wordpress.com/2019/01/22/a-new-beginning/
- Which is your favourite movie or book you can watch/read anytime no matter how many times you have watches/read it?
Well, I can’t say about movies but if at anytime you give me any storybook even which I’ve read, I’d read it again and again, of course not continuosly but after every two weeks or so. But I might say, the books I can read anytime no matter how many times I’ve read it are ‘The Lost World’ by’Arthur Conan Doyle’ and ‘What Katy Did’ by ‘Susan Coolidge’. I love these books because they are full of adventures and challenges which I like most in stories.
- Which is the most memorable day of your life you can never forget? Also share your experience of that day?
The most memorable day of my life was, when in school, I saw the investiture ceremony of our school lively with the music playing, the captains taking their oaths, their sashes and badges shining perfectly amidst the white light, their praising by the principal of our school and amidst all that, I standing aside watching it thinking that one day I, too, would be in the same place. Such respectful that uniform is, how different we feel in it, how honorary! That’s what I loved the most! That day I had a new dream of becoming a captain! Although now, the situation’s totally different because now I no more think of being a captain. There are so many duties and also the board’s year so that a really very high pressure, although at that time, I was a prefect (rank smaller than captains) and thought of wearing that white uniform once. Now also, whenever I see my ‘prefect’ badge, I feel very happy that once I was a disciplinarian in my school and I smile. So, that was my most perfect dreamy experience!😊😃😄
- What is the best element of your best friend which really makes him/her the best?
The best element in my best friend is that she’s very understanding and trustful towards me. She understands my problems without even telling her and helps me solve my problems in a very tactful manner. But, mind you, she is very very talkative! I help her to solve problems in her studies but she helps me solve my life problems.Trust is the most essential necessity in any relationship.😄😇
- Have you ever cracked out any joke which was that much funny that your friends couldn’t resist themselves laughing for long?(FUNNY)
Well, it isn’t a joke really, but there’s an incident that whenever I and my friend think about it, we couldn’t resist ourselves laughing for very long. I and my friend used to write letters to each other just for fun and for improving our vocabulary. It once happened that we chose to write letters on the topic,”What would I do if I’d the luxuries of life”, and I wrote a full three page letter, or I might say a story as my friend says. When I gave her the letter in school, she was shocked to see such a long letter and was curious to know what had I written so much in it. She opened the letter but the teacher saw it and took it. She asked what there was in the letter and I explained to the teacher about it all. But my friend was so nervous that instead of saying,”Sorry, Miss I’ll go home and read the letter”, she said,”Sorry,Miss I’ll go home and ‘learn’ the letter”. We laughed so madly afterwards thinking of that situation and now also whenever we think of it we laugh like mad bulls.😂😂
There’s an incident but it isn’t as funny as the first one as I think, but you’ll find this one very funny. I was telling a joke that I read on Whatsapp on my dad’s phone to my friends and it was so so so funny that we laughed for almost half an hour or so continuosly. Here’s the joke:
The terrible English of a P.T. sir at a school in a village.
- Why are you looking at the monkey outside the window when I’m here.😃
- There is no wind in football.😐
- Keep quiet, the principal just passed away!😢
- Bring your parents and your mother and especially your father.😋
- Close the window, airforce is coming!😎
- I talk, he talk, why you middle talk?😒
- You ‘rotate’ the ground four times.😔
- Don’t go out the class, the principal is ‘rotating the school’.😇
- I’ll give you clap(slap) on your cheeks.😈
- Don’t stand in front of my back!😂😏
- Why haircut not cut?😆😆
- Stand in a straight circle.😉😝
- Both of you stand together separately.😂😂
- I’ve two daughters and both are girls.😜😤😞
- Give me a red pen of any colour.😆😆😆😆
- Pick the paper and fall into the dustbin.😆😂😜
- Can I get some snow in my cold drink?😂😂😂
Listening to these sentences, we almost got a stomachache laughing, you might have too?
Now, three things about myself:
- I love reading and singing. I like reading to such an extent that once I start reading a book which is interesting, I get full into it and don’t leave it till I finish reading it. Sometimes, I also leave eating for continuing reading that book. Singing is a major part of my life as it relaxes me. I love especially the songs of the olden time as in my mother’s era.
- I write poems and articles and stories of my own. Many of these have got published in our school magazine, too. I’ve also shared them in my blogs. Also, I love to go to picnics with my friends as it is fun to be around with your friends.My preference for travelling is normally sea-sides, hilltops or somewhere in the beauty of the nature.
- I’m very good in my academics and I possess a strong personality although as I’m very socially awkward, I’m not able to mix easily with people. I rarely trust people and so I’ve a few but loyal and trustworthy friends. Many people including my friends think that I’m very serious all the time, but it ain’t so. I’m also a fun person many times.
Now, these are the people whom I’ve nominated:
These aren’t many because I don’t know about many people in this platform.
Now, it’s time for the questions for these nominees:
- State any two dreamy-like/fairytale-kind wishes you have.
- If you were given any magical power for one day, what would it be and how would you use it?
- Switzerland or New York? Where would you go if you had a chance of visiting one of the given places and why?
- What is your dream profession?
- Do you have any collection like of sea shells, bottle caps,etc. of your own? OR Any two thoughts which you like the most. (It can be your own or someone else’s)
- Have you ever done anything notorious in your school or house for which you were embarrassed? OR Have you done any fun mischief in your society and then punished for it?
I’m very excited to know the answers. My favourite blog which I’ve written is the blog I’ve written on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I don’t really know why, but I think it’s the best blog I’ve written so far. https://devangiwriter.wordpress.com/2019/01/18/friends-our-lifeline/
Thanks again, Manvi for nominating me for this award.
So, that was all for today. Keep reading and share your feedback.
Thanks for reading!😉